|Tuskegee University Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital|
|Call Us: 334-727-8436||
The Tuskegee University Small Animal Emergency and Intensive Care service is managed by small animal rotating interns and clinical veterinary students under the direct supervision of a board-certified emergency and critical care specialist.
The service provides:
* 24hr/7 days a week emergency receiving services
* 24Hr in house laboratory analysis: CBC, Chemistries, Urinary, Clotting, Blood gases.
* 24Hr continuous patient monitoring, treatments and interventions
* Catheterization: Intravenous, Urinary, Arterial
* IV Fluid therapy
* Transfusion medicine: Whole blood and Plasma products
* Pain management
* Oxygen supplementation
* Nutritional support: Enteral and parenteral (IV) nutrition
* Continual access to and collaboration with internal medicine and surgery services
* Consistent and timely communication with our clients regarding their pet health status and current financial status
* Continuous access to and collaboration with internal medicine and surgery services
* Over the phone consultations with regional veterinarians
* Training opportunities for clinical veterinary students, interns and visiting veterinarians.
|Veterinary Medial Teaching Hospital|
Copyright© 2016 TUCVM, Tuskegee University. All Rights Reserved