On-line VET-STEP I and II Application and Consent Forms:
Greetings prospective VET-STEP student:
All students applying for the Veterinary Science Training, Education and Preparation Institutes (VET-STEP) at the Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine (TSVM) please complete the on-line application and consent forms to apply for admission to the VET-STEP summer program.
VET-STEP Application Instruction pdf
VET-STEP Science Teacher Form pdf
VET-STEP Guidance Couselor Form pdf
VET-STEP Veterinarain Form pdf
VET-STEP Program Essay pdf
Please click HERE to learn more about the VET-STEP Program
Click on the “Apply to VET-STEP Now“ button.
On the “Login“ screen, enter the following information:
1) Your Account Name is “tuvet“.
2) Your password is “tuvet“.
Dates of Programs:
TThe completed electronic Application along with a Parent Consent form must be submitted by March 19. 2014.. Please sign, date and mail the forms to:
For additional information regarding the VET·STEP Institute and/or receipt of application forms, write or call:
Rick Mosley, Vet-Step Coordinator
Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine Patterson Hall,
Tuskegee, Alabama 36088
For Questoin : 334-727 -8309 or 334-727-8174
Completed applications may be submitted online from January to March . Early applications are encouraged. Incomplete applications and those postmarked after March will not be accepted. The selection committee will notify students who are accepted during May.
Please do not submit applications and related materials in binders, folders or other document presentation devices. The following materials must be included in all applications.
1. Two letters of recommendation, one from a science teacher and the other from a counselor. In addition to the two required, a letter of recommendation may also be submitted from a veterinarian. 2. Complete official transcript that verifies G.P.A. Please do not send grade reports. Doing so will render your application incomplete.
3. A two hundred (200) word, signed essay entitled, "Why I Want to be a Veterinarian". It should be typed, 12 font and double-spaced.
4. Parental Consent form. Complete the Consent form online, print, sign, date, and mail to above address.